Friday, December 27, 2013

4 Days and counting

As I type this, I'm in the midst of packing for a road trip up to NJ to spend time with family for the holidays.   Then it hits me...The Promise of Amazing will be out in four days.  I panic and squee momentarily...then I realize I still need to pack socks.

Yep, that's about how it feels.   I know it will hit me all at once, but if I had to choose one word to describe my journey this past year it would definitely be:  Surreal.

So while I'm angsting it out over here, I thought I'd share some of the fabulous blogs I've visited in the past week or so.   Several have giveaways for a signed hardcover of The Promise of Amazing!! (and one blog will be giving away an annotated copy!)  I hope you check it out, there are some really fun interviews ranging from what food I love to the inspiration behind TPofA.



Dear Teen Me - In which I talk about the trials and tribulations of being a cheerleader (complete with embarrassing photo of really bad hair)

Reading is My Treasure - I'm part of the What's In The Snow Scavenger Hunt!

Feature Friday with A.L. Davroe - Find out what Southern food I like!!

Adventures of a Book Junkie - Win an annotated copy of The Promise of Amazing!  I chat a bit with Stacee about the inspiration behind TPofA!   I know I talk a lot about what inspired Wren's portion of the story, but here I give a little insight into Grayson's part!


And I have some really exciting, fun tour news I've been wanting to share but can't yet...soon!!!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment